- Reach the base camp of the majestic Mt. Annapurna I, the tenth highest peak on Earth.
- Embark on an exhilarating hike to Poon Hill for breathtaking views of Annapurna and Machapuchare.
- Immerse yourself in a 360-degree Himalayan panorama within the natural amphitheater of Annapurna Sanctuary.
- Discover the charm of Gurung villages and immerse yourself in the local Buddhist culture
- Experience Pokhara's beauty, the "Lake City" of Nepal.
"It takes you into Annapurna Sanctuary, a natural amphitheater, affording 360-degree views of high mountains including tenth highest mountain Annapurna I (8091m)"
Your journey revolves around the awe-inspiring Annapurna Sanctuary, a natural amphitheatre encompassing an incredible 360-degree vista of towering peaks, including the majestic tenth-highest mountain, Annapurna I (8,091 meters). Other notable peaks in view include Annapurna South (7,273 meters), Machapuchare (6,997 meters), Gangapurna (7,454 meters), Hiunchuli (6,444 meters), and more.
As you trek through the lush forests adorned with bamboo, oaks, and rhododendrons, you'll encounter charming Gurung villages such as Ghandrunk, Chhomrong, and Dhampus. The landscape is a patchwork of terraced farms, serene monasteries, babbling streams, pristine lakes, and meandering rivers. Don't miss the opportunity to take a side trip to Poon Hill (3,210 meters), an idyllic vantage point for capturing the mesmerizing Himalayan sunrise and sunset, along with panoramic vistas of the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges.
On the way back, you'll have the great opportunity to unwind in the soothing hot springs at Jhinudanda. Your adventure kicks off in the enchanting town of Pokhara, where you can relax before and after your trek. For optimal trekking conditions and clear blue skies, plan your expedition during the spring or autumn seasons when visibility is at its best.