- Reach the base camp of spectacular Mt. Annapurna I, the world's tenth highest peak.
- Take a thrilling walk to Poon Hill for stunning views of Annapurna and Machapuchare.
- Immerse yourself in a 360-degree Himalayan view within Annapurna Sanctuary's natural amphitheater.
- Explore the beauty of Gurung villages and immerse yourself in the indigenous Buddhist culture.
- Experience the splendor of Pokhara, Nepal's "Lake City".
It takes you into Annapurna Sanctuary, a natural amphitheatre, affording 360-degree views of high mountains including tenth highest mountain Annapurna I (8091m).
Your journey to ABC centers on the breathtaking Annapurna Sanctuary, a natural amphitheater with a spectacular 360-degree view of towering peaks, including the majestic tenth-highest peak, Annapurna I (8,091 meters). Other prominent peaks in view are Annapurna South (7,273 meters), Machapuchare (6,997 meters), Gangapurna (7,454 meters), Hiunchuli (6,444 meters), and others.
As you hike through the beautiful forests covered with bamboo, oaks, and rhododendrons, you'll come across charming Gurung settlements like Ghandrunk, Chhomrong, and Dhampus. The scenery is a patchwork of terraced fields, peaceful monasteries, trickling streams, gorgeous lakes, and meandering rivers. Don't miss the opportunity to take a side trip to Poon Hill (3,210 meters), an ideal vantage point for capturing the breathtaking Himalayan sunrise and sunset, as well as panoramic views of the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges. On the way back, you'll get the chance to relax in the peaceful hot springs of Jhinudanda. Your experience on this trip begins in the picturesque town of Pokhara, where you can unwind before and after your hike. Plan your adventure for the ideal walking conditions and bright blue sky in the spring or autumn, when visibility is at its peak.