We have long been involved in respecting the best practices in tourism when operating our activities throughout the country. Since our affiliation with the Sustainable Tourism Network (STN) our initiatives in this field have increased largely resulting in greater corporate responsibility. As part of Social Responsibility, we:
- Support the education of a number of disadvantaged kids.
- Provide social and economic benefits to local communities and respecting the environment.
- Ensure that communities are involved in and benefit from tourism.
- Respect social and cultural diversity and reduce environmental impacts when promoting tourism related activities.
- Use natural resources sustainably.
- Research, promote and encourage new trekking/tour destinations.
- Provide long/short term internship opportunities to both national and international students.