- Trek to Khopra Danda (3660m) and Khayer Lake (4660m)
- Off-the-beaten path and less crowded, community managed trekking trail
- Splendid Himalayan panorama of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri and Machhapuchhare peaks
- Visit to ethnic Magar villages of Paudwar, Swanta, Nagi, Narchyang villages
- Directly supports community lodges, schools, and cottage industries like cheese factory, yak farms, handicraft etc
Khopra Danda Trek is another popular short trekking in the Annapurna region. It is one of the least visited off-the-beaten-path treks that provide beautiful views of the Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Nilgiri Himalayas and directly supports community development programs.
khayar lake is an alternative trek of Annapurna panorama trekking in Annapurna region. Off-the-beaten-trail passes the remotest village of Khopra village and Khayer Lake. It is a newly introduced trekking trail in Annapurna so that who have done already the Annapurna circuit and Jomsom - Muktinath, trekkers will find fresh taste with mix culture of Gurung and Magar people and amazing mountain views over the many Himalayas including Mt. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Nilgiri from Khopra Ridge.
We have many options to get to Khayer lake – Tadapani, Galeshor and Ghorepani trail are the best trial through we can explore the Khayer lake.The maximum elevation of the trekking is Khopra ridge which is a 3640m above the sea level. During the whole trek, one can enjoy the high-speed internet with community-managed homestay accommodation. The Khopra Ridge offers spectacular balcony views of Dhaulagiri (8167m), Annapurna (8091m), Machhapuchhare (6993m), Nilgiri South (6839m) and Hiuchuli (6441m). Descending seven hours Tatopani (natural hot water), here you can dip and soothe yourself your pain. Next day ,you wil drive back to Pokhara. Stroll the beautiful Pokhara valley and Back to Kathmandu to depart towards your home.